Saturday, November 26, 2011

Rest In Peace Elena

I had to say goodbye to my Elena on Thansgiving.  It's so hard when they have to leave us.  I hope that we gave her a good life.  She was my little acrobat, wheel racer, smartypants, lover of tangerines. 


She will be missed so much.  We really loved her, as we do all of our pets.  This is the hard part of loving our pet family.  It's so sad when we have to say goodbye.  I know that I have to get used to this if I am going to rescue the sick, elderly, and unadoptables, though.  The way my heart is I know I never will get used to the goodbyes.  I really want to help these animals, however.  They need us, and I look forward to caring for them and loving them through their last days.  Soon the house renovations will be complete and I can help out even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment