Monday, September 12, 2011

Another Bunny Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010
Rosalie has been with us for a week now. She's one smart bunny! She has figured out how to open her cage if it is not latched properly, and she loves running laps around the sofa--she makes it around in 2 seconds. She still will not allow me to pick her up and seems quite scared when I try, but she doesn't seem to mind me petting her when she is out of the cage. Today she even slept comfortably at my feet while I worked on the computer. I think she is starting to get comfortable with our routines now and she doesn't seem terrified of us anymore. She desperately wants to be friends with Comet, but he would rather just sleep.

She figured out that underneath of the sofa is a fun place for her, but since it isn't a safe place for a bunny I packed it with boxes. She got so mad when she saw what I had done! She actually started trying to dig them out. I have figured out that if I whistle when she's doing something wrong she will stop.

She doesn't like green peppers, but she loves all different types of greens and an occassional carrot or pear slice. She still fights sleep. She gets pretty tired running around the house (which has been bunny-proofed). When she gets sleepy she rolls suddenly on her back and cuddles up with her stuffed Kayla. That is precious! Another thing I think is so cute about her is this little pointed tuft of hair in the center of her forhead that sticks up like a little horn. Sometimes it is there and other times it isn't, but she reminds me of a little white unicorn. She's really been a joy. I want to hold her so bad, but it will have to be in her time.

No comments:

Post a Comment